My diary,my escape...
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Bleeding Love
All these years, I've been thru so much shit.pointless infatuations..always so afraid ta have my feelings revealed.And when I finally plucked out the courage ta confess, evertng turned disastrous.It has been months since I've let go.But why now?Why when I've finally began ta believe tt love will come my way, you chose ta be completely unconcerned bout how i feel?!

Yea..my BFFs all know tt i've always been a goddamn unforbearing person.And I admit tt I get paranoid easily by ur lil actions.But I honestly feel tt this time round..I've gt every right ta be mad and upset at you.Viv and Qing always tell me tt in love, its not only bout me,me and me.Its a twosome thingy. And I constantly remind myself not ta get pissed at you when you dont reply my texts.I'll come up with all kinds of reasons ta convince myself tt you'r busy.

When you told me tt you are someone who cant multi-task.I thot it was just total
BULL.How can anyone possibly not have the capability ta multi-task?!And when we talked things out,you told me tt you just simply dont like ta divide your attention.I den concluded tt if I want things btw us ta work, I'll have ta first adapt ta the way you lead your life,and get use ta it tt you cant always be by my side.

Since last friday,I've been so looking forward ta our today's meeting.I figured tt you've gt a pretty packed schedule..So I waited patiently fer your text on wat time ta meet.

16:49- first text ta him
17:00-second text
17-08-called.no answer
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
17:13-a text from you.with a reason saying you'r just awake,too tired ta meet.wanna meet tmr instead.

Tell me.Was I asking too much from you?The least you cud do is ta set some time aside ta meet me fer dinns..But you chose ta leave our meeting at the back of your head.Using exhausted as an excuse.

Weeks ago, you said tt I wasnt taking any steps forward.I admit tt initially, I didnt want to.Cause I dont wanna put in so much feelings and hope and get nth but hurt in return.But why??? WHY
WHEN I'VE FINALLY BEGAN TA TAKE SO MUCH STEPS FORWARD,YOU CHOSE TA JUST LEAVE ME STANDING AT THE SPOT,ALL ALONE?!I really dont expect much from you...






For a moment I can tell I've got you.