My diary,my escape...
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
I wanna be a AMNESIAC
I slept at 4am.Woke up at 9plus.Rushed ta the laptop ta go ta my blog.WHY?! cause Qing texted me in a solemn manner..'go to your blog.' And when i went ta my tagboard..it was actually nth much.BOO u la QING!!!lol.

Den anyway..i signed into my msn.And was urber shocked ta see u online at such an hr..I waited patiently fer u ta drop by ta say..HI.but you didnt.Thru-out the night..or rather..morning..I kept tossing and turning ard on my bed.I WAS PYSICALLY TIRED,MENTALLY AWAKE.It was a total torture.And den..my doltish hands clicked onto your window..and typed an opening msg.So then.the 'killer truth' started.

Initially..I thot I wont be able ta take the blow.I thot I was gonna just continue staring at my screen forever.But den..several song lyrics came ta my mind.Lines like. Leona Lewis's (Better in time) " I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to,it'll all get better in time. "

Chris Daughtry's (Over You)
" Now that it's all said and done,I can't believe you were the one To build me up and tear me down,like an old abandoned house."
I thot I wont be able ta pull myself back tgt.I thot I wud be a living zombie.
I cried.I screamed.And den.I woke up.
Nothing i do can ever make u place all ur focus on me.
There wasnt anything tt I can do tt can make me break ur 'curse'.
I wish I was a AMNESIAC.
Den I cud lose all the memories I had of you.
Even thou I mentioned tt I want things btw us ta end beautifully, it turned out tt, I have yet being able ta convince myself tt we aint meant ta be tgt and tt I shd just step out of this ill-fated situation.

You cudnt came out with a conclusion bout us.So den..I shall conclude it myself.We've come to a pause.Im nt gonna wait fer u or whatsoever.Im moving on.Until you'r ready ta give me an answer tt you'r dead sure bout.We shall nt meet.Frens?What does tt term mean ta you anyway?I really have no idea.

I really thot I was highlighted den the rest.And it turned out..like tt.






Reflections.

You're just a page or two of my life chapter.