My diary,my escape...
Thursday, May 22, 2008
The Irreplacables ^_^
In my point of view, theres no precise definition fer FRIENDSHIP.
Cause basically, almost everyone sees the term friendship differently.
Thru-out these 5 yrs in my secondary sch.I felt eminently fortunate ta be in V.A.SK.L.E
I always thot tt the bond btw us cud sustain fer a very long period of time.But, it was all just my wishful part of thinking.Now wats left is just Qing, Vivian and myself.
Not forgetting my dear STITCH.
Just thinking bout the lilo-independent pics makes me smile..=)

Stitch,if ur reading this,I just wanna let you know how much I miss sitting next to you during our sec4 math classes.You talking bout your STARCH...haha.=p
You stood by me whenever I had arguments with lilo*
Gosh.I miss you man...



There are so many diff categories a person can actually fall into..( adviser, entertainer, tutor )
And im grateful tt Qing and Viv have all of the above.Its like..ALL-IN-ONE!
LOL.Viv and I have been close since..sec 2?When we started working tgt.As fer Qing,we became really close since the end of last yr.And I truely admire Qing's courage and patience towards love.Althou these pass fews mths were really intolerable fer her, she never once gave us filthy attitude when she learnt tt the one she loved have nv felt the same towards her.All she did was pouring out all her thots and feeling in her blog.Unlike me, I complain bout him almost everyday.Emo-ed constantly..always making them worry bout me.I feel so ashamed.But im sure..they'll still love me unconditionally!=)

Qing, thks fer sharing with me ur heart aching experiences. Althou ur still nt recovered frm ur own situation, u wud still constantly give me advises...althou it wud all remind u of 'him', u nv once tell me ta stop bothering u or whatsoever.And im awfully thankful fer tt.Rmb..we share the same lao-gong.U aint gonna be the 'first wife' fer long...muahahahaha.
And im freakingly looking ferward ta our next k-session!=)





Nothing is this will is eternal.But I see the bond btw the three of us nv fading and wud only get stronger.

Year 2007 was definitely not one of the best yr I wud say..Viv and i sorta drifted apart..cos of..tsk.shant mention bout it.But whatever it is, if u were ta ask me this question agn...I've gt an answer fer u..
' btw me and viv,who wud u choose?'
drumroll plssssssssss.........



VIVIAN.



Why?cos we went truely went thru far too much tgt.we nv ever once had huge arguments tt will lead us ta completely ignore each otha fer days...so..nt ta mention weeks.Althou we do have diff views in several issues..we wud always compromise with each otha.tts true friendship.


Vivian,you made me realise tt friendship can too or rather give me much more happiness and satisfaction den a r/s.All the tears and laughters tt we shared will only multiply..U stood by me thru my family and r/s probs..Althou i dont always heed ur advises..im just thankful tt u were always there ta be my listener..I miss the times when i wud come over ur place after sch ta do video recordings..=) now tt we'r all so busy..we rarely do tt anymore..but..all those lil memories will be rmbed..=))





A fren tt i've nv once quarreled with is Jzeying.She was there fer me since sec 1.
Jzeying, nobody cud replace u in my heart..althou we dont meet up often..Im glad tt we nv really did drifted apart.love ya!





Viv and Qing..U guys are the irreplacables man!love ya guys ta the max!!!=)



we'r FAMILY.=)