Saturday, May 31, 2008
So lil time...SO MUCH TA DO!!!
Gahh!!damn.My assignmnents are are nearly due..=( and theres still so much unfinished work!And tmr..i've gotta go work.cos my colleague is gonna R.O.M!gosh.im so excited fer her.LOL.
Theres THREE movies tt i wanna watch!
and woots!!im gonna watch Narnia TMR!!Yeppy!!!I've been lookin forward ta this movie since last december!!! Totally cant wait! =)
I always thot tt the next time I meet u..my heart will still race like befer.But it turned out rather unexpected.The sight of you sorta disgust me.I dont even feel like giving u a second glance.And if you did looked into my eyes carefully..there IS hatred in my eyes.And because of you,I had an argument wif my BFF.jerk.bastard.asshole.Theres no way we cud still stay as friends.Cos u totally have no idea how hurt i was/am.You just plainly said..'It's a curse'. Watever la.I cudnt care less.
Im loving every bit of my life now.Althou sch's stressful..I still have my BFFs ard ta stand by me..and well..a Hippo as well..opps..no..not hippo..is..JACKY THE COWARDLY DOG...


