Thursday, June 5, 2008
All these weird feeeeeeeeeelings.
Actually, just an hour ago, I told viv Im too lazy ta blog.But, well..you know..when certain things cross your mind and when you feel tt its all too tedious ta talk ta someone bout it..blogging might be the best way out..=)I thot u left.No.Or rather, you left.So why turn ard and pop up tt silly question?When you knw I wud just put tt at the back of my head? LMAO.familiar?U knw how hurtin it was when u used tt as some kind of excuse.WELL.Nvm bout tt anymore.If you so happen ta be reading my blog, I just wanna let u know, I wanna have absolutely no contact with u.PERIOD.If u wanna knw why..sigh..im too lazy ta restart the whole cycle all over agn.
Like I said in one of my earlier post, Im loving every lil happenings in my life now.I have the most awesome sistas, my super kawaii mother, my ferever W.O.W brother..and a cowardly dog fren..=) What more wud I need ta wish fer?! And Im truly starting ta like this whole blogging thingy.It can really amuse me when im down just by reading some juvenile ppl who tries ta grab all the limelight and aimlessly bootlick watever so and so typed.My heart seriously goes out fer this person.WHY? Cos just as shes foolishly insulting othas, she had no idea she was actually mocking herself!I unmistakably remember tt she wanted a fresh new start, w/o us. And yet, she enjoys coming back over and over agn.And just when i thot we cud still stay as frens, she chose ta butt into somethin which totally has gt nth ta do wif her. And wat happens next? She starts reciting her hypocritical lines ta me! ' Chill alright? ' And den..soon after or maybe..even way befer she crapped..she blogged bout supporting somebody.Wats tt called ppl??? Tts hyprocrite. EWW. So wat gives such an oscar nominee the right ta share her views bout friendship? Oh..I think I somehow gt the answer..Cos blogging is a place where u can share your views witj everyone else. So hey..while reading my blog entry, CHILL ALRIGHTS? (=
Alrights..enough bout tt about nonsense tt I just typed.yea.Its truly nonsense ta me.But I was merely typing wat crossed my mind..(=
I hate F.O.A. Did my proj with my classmate til 5 plus am.Cos we just so happen ta be the most responsible ones...LOL.And I only had 2 hrs plus of sleep..Now..just as I type..My eyes are close ta shutting.........................
Taken outside my house






