My diary,my escape...
Friday, June 13, 2008
Sex and The City
'never give up in LOVE'. Tts one line I rmbed after i gt out of the theater with viv. Tt lady is one mean lady...kept on hurrying me..ask me ta eat faster. I think she thot I shdnt chew my food.I shd just swallow it straight. LOL. Hmms..althou i've watched the movie befer..I really feel tt the movie is worth fer me ta watch a a zillion times. Til I rmb all their lines. LOL. Its all bout friendship,love and sex... and its bloody hell hilarious!!! And well..I hope ten yrs down the road..or maybe much longer..QING,VIV and I will still shop tgt arm in arm...LOVE U GUYS TA THE MAX!




Actually I wanted ta type much more..but I know tt my blog is no longer personal... Since U'r reading it.And I hate ta hassle myself by making some password and stuff..so..I'll just keep my thots and feelings all deep inside...