My diary,my escape...
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Sometimes, I really dont understand...
...dont understand anotha human's mindset. How can one be all caring and concerned fer a particular person and the next min, shove he/she aside. Gah..I dont really knw how ta make u readers understand wat im trying ta convey. But well, Im just troubled by how human can be so fickle bout wat he/she truly wants.

Well.well.enough of bout how I feel etc..
Im meetin Qing darling later ta catch WANTED! yea!!!



Im currently freaking bored out at hm.Wanted ta watch Sex and the City movie once agn frm online..but I cudnt find the stupid link ta the video.*&^%E$%^%#$%^%*!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr....

So anyway..I just finished my crazy 溏心风暴 marathon..This HK drama series is superbly nice la..Its all bout Love,wealth,friendship and family. Its totally worthy fer all the late night sleeps...haha...=p





below are some pics tt were taken on the Phuture night =)





BABES!!! tt night was fun..cant wait fer the next one =)