Thursday, July 17, 2008
urghs..my new templete suck ta the max la..cant change font size using html codes..%%$##$^%$^&%#!!!
Dont know wats wrong with the month of july..everything just cant go on smoothly.My sch sucks..have gt no lessons fer 6 days with no valid reason.Im like WTH!!!
Asked the lecturer and their answers were like...'erm..sorry gal..I've got no idea either.'
Tell me ppl..which sch system can be worse den mine??!!
Grrrr....
ok..shall not waste my energy typing bout my sch..just the thot of it boils me up!!
Im like been forced ta watch this China historical tv series..the tv is like just right infront of me..the dvd is playing...but..it seems more of like a screen saver ta me.LOL.
Recently,I've been really stressed up..I dont know where ta start.I've so much tt I wanna type..But,I feel a part of me holding me back.I feel like..everyone is expecting different things frm me.At times..I feel so alone.Althou I did share my probs with my mates,they cant really see my point..and I dont blame them at all..Cos at times..I too really dont get myself either..
dont feel like blogging anymore.

exhausted.suffocated.what else?


