My diary,my escape...
Monday, July 7, 2008
down.down.down.
I just read my BFF's blog minutes ago and once agn shes in pain..Some pain tt even she herself cant do much ta make things better.Althou they no longer communicate,I knw she still loves him deeply.But it saddens me as all I cud ever do is just sit there and stare at the screen.I dont knw wat ta say ta her cos...I nv once felt..father's love.I've nv sat on my father's lap,nv had father's hugs, so not ta mention having him tucked me ta bed when I was young.So well, I really feel like a failure cos my dear fren is hurting inside and I cant do much..


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sometimes I really do hope tt I'll nv awake frm my sleep...I just wanna stay asleep..cos I honestly dont knw wat Im striving fer.Yea..the answer shd always be..'fer myself'.But at times..I realise tt I tend ta do things tt aint wat I've wanted initially..I went ahead with it fer the sake of it.Im like living my present live pretty aimlessly.Althou tmr is a brand new day,a fresh beginning,I dont see tt my existence in this world really matters.Im so sick of far too much things.







Emo..............gahhhh.........