Monday, July 14, 2008
Extremely Bored Ta the MAX!
Ok..lemme recall how i started my day off with..Had soup and fried egg fer lunch..not fergetting ta mention RICE.lol..
Next..I adjusted my position on my sofa and started my online shows marathon!!!
Recently..I've been crazily into 命中注定我愛你. A taiwanese drama series.Its..quite unpredictable.
A lil overly dramatic..as in..certain things will nv happen in reality..Aiya..watch it..and you'll understand..=)
Ethan is so damn cute....=)

So anyway..I was chatting with Qing while watchin it..Tt woman..sure can link my prob with hers..Donno how she manage ta link it..but she just somehow did it..( well,only viv and qing gets it. )
CHEEKY SMILE*
So anyway..Im currently listening ta Krystal Meyer's songs.I was like switching tv channels when I came across her on mtv.Shes like only 20 and has already made a name fer herself in the christain CHR charts.yeah..shes an American Christian rock musician..But hey..her songs are like freaking nice!!!
Im currently into her 'Beauty in grace' and 'Hallelujah'. =)
Tts her..Aint she pretty?She reminds me of Avril..dont quite sound like her thou..sounds more of like..Paramore? haha.

So anyway..anyway..after watching 命中注定我愛你 episode 18,( gah..why is tt taiwan only have it on air once a wk!! damn!) I continued my online shows hunt..and tts when I recalled tt I have yet ta finish watching Forensic Heros II. But weirdly..when all have finished bufffering..I lost seem ta have lost all my interest in the show..
The show tt I sorta lost my interest in..LOL.

So den..I went ta youtube and started watching GHOST WHISPERER..I was just starting ta enjoy the episode when it started ta get a lil screwed up..The sound of the cast doesnt match the cast's mouth. I got so fed up tt I closed all my tabs..After what seems like eons, I decided ta BLOG...as I scroll up ta read wat I've typed so far...I realised tt I've been quite detailed bout my dull,lifeless,flavorless day....
Nice show..but the storyline is like totally repeatative...so..actually..a lil boring at times..teehehe..

I seriously cant wait fer my sch ta reopen.Frankly speaking,my lecturers are all really friendly an stuff..but the sch system truly suck ta the max...Grrrrr...cant be bothered ta blog bout the details.....
I miss Kerlyn and Sharifah!!!!
And to Viv,Qing and Zing..thks fer all ur advises...I really dont know how I can pull it thru w/o u guys..Lotsa love!!
Alright..Im off ta find smtg else ta do...
Cause you make me swoon.Butterflies, dizzy head, flutter heartbeats


