My diary,my escape...
Monday, July 21, 2008
Smile fer me

Past sunday's service was great!Went fer Jurong west's service as I cudnt make it fer sat's.Donno why..I preferred JW's atmosphere compared ta Expo's..Felt..closer ta god..Felt..LOVE,JOY and PEACE over there..


So anyway..one of my BFF is feeling confused*.Cos she heard some groundless rumours..

**Lady..if ur reading this..pls stop tinkin so much la!Everything aint all certain yet wat...Chill..take a deep breath..ferget bout the whole issue alrights?!!*Love ya.(=

Went ta Raffles City fer Ramen..As my uncle drives there most of the time,I didnt really know how ta get there after alighting frm the train..felt urber bad as I made walk Qing ard Raffles City wif me..lol.SORRY GAL!walked frm OUB building all the way ta donno where...haha..at last..I phoned my mum fer directions..and gt there within mins..Damn!I shd have phoned her the min I alighted.LOL!So anyway..the ramen there was superbly nice man..YUM.YUM!

After dinner,Qing and I walked over ta esplanade...I was so looking ferward ta eat some strawberry Haagen Dazs ice cream..But qing blurted tt she was extremely full..so..we went home..=(
Laughed the whole journey back home while listening ta some old recordings..Gahhs...really miss the times the whole gang sang k tgt..sigh...

But anyway...Meeting Qing on friday ta sing k! WEE~..sadly..Viv babe cudnt make it..=(
CANT WAIT CANT WAIT!:P

On the Dxo night,Viv asked me several weird questions tt set me ta thinking..Today..qing asked me some similar questions..No wonder they are my BFFs..lol..seriously..I donno wat I feel towards....mixed feelings?! I donno.really donno.and anyway..it doesnt seem ta matter ta him.or maybe..hes just keeping it all inside?..I really have gt no idea..dont wanna tink bout it either..so do me a favor alrights babes?Stop asking..cos I doubt I'll ever come ta a conclusion bout how I feel..haha.

Alrights..lets talk bout my bloody hell boring sch...
Today's lesson is bout Housekeeping department..How ta maintain a gd image fer the hotel and blah....cant be bothered ta be in detailed..LOL.The lesson is already boring enuf..and Kerlyn cudnt make it ta class as she gt allergies frm the medication tt shes takin currently..Poor gal..GET WELL SOON MY DEAR!

Have gt nothing else ta blog..BYE PEEPS!


LOVE,JOY,PEACE.