Thursday, July 24, 2008
I wanna k so badly..maybe singing can help me loosen up abit..Have been really stressed up lately..perhaps its quite pointless ta think bout things tt aint assured yet..But Im srsly afraid...sigh.
OK..shall stop emoing..otherwise..my mates will start gettin worried fer me all over agn.
I didnt attend sch today.ha.but I dont feel like blogging bout it..So anyway..Tried making tomato D.I.Y mask while lazing at home..Results are..nt too bad..but..I prefer Egg white with lemon drops mask..gives a soft and dewy look result!!!
Lemme share with u guys the recipe! =)
Egg white and lemon drops mask
(fer combination skin)
***Note!!!It might give a stinging sensation..but if ur skin is super sensitive..best ta give this mask a miss!
ingredients
* 1 egg white
*half a lemon's juice
Method
1. Beat egg white till frothy bubbly
2. Add in lemon juice and mix well
3. Apply on face ( I leave it on overnight.But,u cud wash off after 2o mins,or once u feel its all tight and dry.)
4. Wash off using cold water ta close pores
=)
Enjoy!


