My diary,my escape...
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
I really...MADE A SCENE!

hellos peeps!So..I mentioned in my previous post tt I'll blog bout my scope test if I made a scene right?ok..here goes..

the doc..was really nice...he placed some anesthetic cotton wool into my nose..assuring me that its gonna fine..and tt it's just gonna be a simple scope test..checking whats the root of the prob tt i have frequent nose bleed..so i sorta relaxed abit..so den..he started ta put the tube in..and GOD..i tell u..it was so DAMN uncomfortable la!!! The tube hit abt my nose..touching the sides..and the anesthetic liquid was freaking bitter!!! ( A MILLION TIMES WORSE DEN BITTER GOURD! )

Seconds later..the doc found the broken blood vessels..and explained ta me why it broke and stuff with the stupid tube still in my nose...and I was thinking..' cud u like take it out first and den explain?!!urghs!' And just when i thot it was over..he decided ta check my left nose.so i was like...whaever..i just wanna get over it...so den..my roller coaster ride began.......
Cos intially..the doc thinks tt he cud just use silver nitrate crystals ta tempt burn the sensitive blood vessel..but..the anesthetic cotton wool procedure was far too miserable..so...the doc initiated an 'awesome' idea..and the idea was ta do a small surgery straight away..cos he explained tt the percentage of recovering totally using silver nitrate crystals wud only be 60%..while the electro-magnetic wave will have a 99% recovery...but honestly..my face totally fell man.cos..surgery requires injections..=(

ok...so..ta cut this entry shorter..i shall jump straight ta the surgery..when i was in the surgery theater..my nose and throat was already numbed..so when the doc inserted the needle into my nose..i was not the least bit afraid..bt den..just when i was sorta relaxed...i felt a sting!the sting..or rather...pain,was there fer several mins..i grabbed fer my mama's fingers..think i nearly broke them..LOL. (sorry mama!) so.so.so.den..the doc took out the needle..and just when i thot the injection was over..he said.'take a deep breath..just one more stinging sensation..' with his widest smile* i was horrified..and this time..his so called 'stinging sensation' was pure shit!
I felt the needle went thru frm the right side of my nose cartilage to the left..CAN U GUYS IMAGINE?totally went thru lo....I moaned like hell.

Minutes later..the doc removed the needle..and placed a weird metal stick into my nose..and the 'REAL' torment began!=( I cant think of any words ta describe the feeling..its just..agonizing..I guess tts when I 'MADE A SCENE'...and i only knew bout it after the surgery was over..haha..I..erm..aiya.I just tore a bedsheet la..HAHA! how violent right?cos I was practically kicking and fidgeting the whole time...so i guess tts how i tore the bedsheet..and oh ya..its made of paper la..NEE-HAHA.=p..so ya..when it was over..even my teeth were all numb..had no appetite fer several hrs..until dinner time..

Went over ta tpy ta have lunch with Qing..Viv cudnt join us cos she wasnt feeling quite well..but it's alright..I'll be seeing her tmr!Will be having breakfast and work tgt!=)

***Qing-rmb our pinky promise!
***Carissa-You can do it babe...persevere!=)
***Zing-sweetie..how I wish tt 'no life' can see wat u read frm BIBLEZINE!!!

alrights..tts all fer today.=)

guess im too used ta my singlehood.