My diary,my escape...
Saturday, August 30, 2008
I tried too hard

Im currently havin stuffy nose,fever and slight sore throat..so imma make this post short and sweet.I just hung up a phonecall with a friend.And Im feeling super useless.althou we'r not BFFs or whatever..I thought my advises wud be at least a slight bit of help fer her.but it turns out tt shes too blinded...by LOVE.Im tired...really tired.a yr ago..my Bff went thru smtg like tt..and i really hate this kinda feeling..when the person tt u care fer is hurt..and theres nth tt u can do bout it..

im glad tt my Bff and her bf is doing fine now.hope tt 'xx' (u knw im referrin ta u.) will WAKE UP soon.

So anyway..I just read one of my close fren's blog..having an indescribable feeling..someone supported u...great.im glad fer u.

Im not happy at all.dont know what does happy mean.dont want ta know either.maybe i shd just disappear.cos i dont feel my existence matters anyway.

ok..i knw its just another emo poset.if ur bored of my repeatative boring entries..no offence ppl..just close this window!




BEAT OUT.gave up.