My diary,my escape...
Friday, August 15, 2008
LONER

Work is so..how shd I put it??A total cycle..freaking sian..althou my colleagues are reeally nice ppl..but well..theres like nt much crowd at all lo!BORING~

Im so glad I finally got my phone back!Honestly speaking..Nokia N-series cannot make it la..My phone had this 'phone memory low' msg popping out every sngle mth..when most of the time,im usually using my memorycard.-_-. And when it does..my phone wud just kinda freeze..cant send out any text msg..damn pissed off lo..So well..used a bangla* phone a day and thank god..had my phone back.But...BUT..I just realise i did a utmost stupid thing.I DELETED ALL MY PICS BEFER SENDING FER REPAIR...WHEN ACTUALLY..ALL MY MY PICS WERE IN MY MEMORYCARD.like WTF rights? My bro is currently tryin ta use some software ta try retrieve my deleted pics...fingers crossed*. =(

When was the last time I really had a BFF gathering? DXO night?or when was it?I dont quite rmb...it seems ta me tt viv is quite busy with dex,work and sch...qing?sch..but shes havin her hols now..so shd be putting her full concentrations on her laogongs' shows..lol..as fer myself..i've already mentioned in my previous post..its all bout sch,work..and more work.Tmr Im finally ahving my off-day..but sadly viv cant meet me cos shes gt some things ta attend to...Nt sure bout qing..might text her later..Im like thinkin..if shes busy as well..I might try catching a movie alone..it cud be interesting..haha..IMAGINE.

Hmms..I might catch Batman tmr..hehe..
so anyway..the pics below were taken outside my place..love them!



aint they breathtaking???!

peace out*