Wednesday, August 27, 2008
It seems like just entries ago tt I've mentioned tt I've gotta go ta the hospital at the end of the month ta do a nose scope test...oh my..now..its already 'end of the month'....sighs..
Later im gonna have my scope test...earghs! Im not sure if they're giving me any injection befer putting the tube into my nose..down my windpipe..oh my...dont even wanna imagine the pain tt I'll be goin thru..in like...9.5 hrs time....Im so gonna tear lo..might need ta hold onto my mama's hand real tight...cos...i doubt i can even scream...=(
Days are passing by so fast...its like..one min im class..next min...class ends....den im like off ta work..den...busybusybusy...and work ends..ok..i knw im not really typing any sense here..haha..who cares..its my blog...im just a plain borer..haha
now as Im typing..my sickening bro is like singing some irritating animation song...and hes like..25!LOL..i shd really record it someday and play it fer u guys ta hear..im not afraid man..since he totally have gt no idea tt i've gt a blog...NEE-HAHAHAHA!=)
hmms..donno wat else ta type..guess tts bout it...will update if i made a scene in the consultation room..LOL..
i want anesthetic!


