Wednesday, August 6, 2008
I've been watching 'The Hills' lately..and it was only a wk ago when I realise it was the continued version of 'Laguna Beach',another reality series tt I used ta catch on MTV.So anyway..The show is really..hmms..how shd I put it?Realistic?!Sounds like a duh~ thing ta describe the show..haha^_^
Theres so much fun in watching this show..its like..somewhat bitchy at times..and a lil annoying ta see certain childish ppl react over some trivial matters..but I truly enjoy watching and I cant wait fer Season 4!!!!
So recently..'*' has been texting me..and honestly..I have no idea wat u want from me..If you're contacting me purely just wanting ta stay as frens and nth more..well..of cos I wud love ta jk ard and be there fer u..but pls,dont cross the line.If you're thinking why wud I actually thot of tt..well..tts because we have always been acquaintance all these yrs..and its weird ta receive texts frm you not been quite sure bout what you truly want of me..hmms..hope you get my drift..
Anyways..Last wednesday,I went ta ARENA with Vivian and Eliza!!Hmms..its been mths since I've been ta any clubs..I wud rate the night 6/10. Cos its really unusual tt I wud get exausted after dancing to 1 song..And its like...I was sitting ard 3/4 of the time..dont knw why la.So anyway..one of viv's father's fren works there..and he was so nice ta reserve a table fer us while we were in the ladies..and not forgetting tt he actually treated us ta some food!!!=) But sigh..we left pretty early..think it ard..2 plus?cant rmb..haha.
So when I reached hm..the first thing I did was ta wash up and stuff..While I was washing my face..I smell smtg weird..so I opened my eyes...and was disgusted with my reflection..there was like..bloody foam all over my face!My nose started ta bled agn.=( Grrrrrrrs.Woke my mum up..but she closed her door after saying shes extremely beat out....-_-
Viv was so funny la..when I told her bout it..she was like..'did u take a pic of ur reflection?' LMAO.
So last night..my mum FINALLY brought me ta consult the doc.And it turns out tt..A few of my nose vessels broke..and I'll have ta do some scope test and a small surgery.SOBS.The last time I did it was nearly 9 yrs back..I cant believe having ta have some disgusting tube down my nose and having some silver nitrate crystals ta 'burn' the vessels once agn!!! CRIES***
I've missing sch fer days..kinda miss sharifah and kerlyn babes!
My mum is going fer another vacation..dumping me aside fer 10 days.sigh....YES..there'll be alot more freedom..but man..Im gonna miss her like crazy la..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KERLYN BABE!!!
PICTURES!
In Arena

A random pic of me=)

Peace out*


