My diary,my escape...
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
I miss my LONG HAIR!

Ok..this is a really random post..Dont know why..just really really miss my long hair..Although its not exactly butt area long..the length was like..hmms..slightly over my boobs..whatever it is..I totally miss it la! So..I've decided ta keep my hair long once again!

Just realised that my blog have been pretty picture-less fer quite some time..shall post some of my old pictures! =)

So anyway..I skipped last thurs and fri classes fer the Comex IT show..haha..but it was quite worth it la..Gotta know a few awesome people such as Cynthia, Carlson, Shing..the commission wasn't like a 'WOW' ta me..cos I heard tt some colleagues who'r working under brands such as Acer were doing freaking well..Commission was like twice or thrice compared ta mine..But oh well..I really enjoyed myself fer the past 3 and a half day..lol

Met up with Sharifah this evening ta rush our assignment which was dued today..HAHA.
After some crazy hrs of typing session..I accompanied her ta LJS ta break fast..She was like eating as if the people around her were there ta snatch her food..lol..Practically swallowing without chewing!!! TSKTSK* But well...I can understand la gal..havent had anything since 4 plus in the morning..poor thing!

Alrights..gotta turn in soon..meeting sharifah in the morning ta do our 2nd assignment.
Nights peeps!


A walk to remember..2003- many more yrs...=)

14 august..A date ta remember.