My diary,my escape...
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Will you be across the stream?

haha..Im still having the 'I HAVE A DREAM' song ringing in my head..Oh yah..didnt mention..watched MAMA MIA yesterday..hmmms..storyline is hmmms..a lil draggy?And its a musical movie..so if u cant stand movies tt uses singing ta convey the story out..best nt ta watch..cos it like ur watching a musical play=)

So today..I once agn entered the cinema..ta catch FLOWERS OVER BOY movie.caught the movie with darl qing.man...we had a great time talking didnt we?or was it I having the most excellent time of my life listening ta u my dear?LOL.alrights..kidding..im always here ta listen..= so...back ta the movie.The storyline is kinda stupid...but certain lines were really sweet..but well..so melty tt i have ta slap myself ta remind myself tt its just another fairytale movie.................i wud personally give this movie a 3.5 star..=)


So just now..I had a lil catch up session with zing on msn...althou it was just like..a few greetings exchanged..i do miss her loads man..shes like always there fer me..no matter wat.And i really mean...NO MATTER WAT CIRCUMSTANCES..gal..I LOVE U!

of cos nt fergetting viv and qing.one is my advisor..the other..the freebie queen.MUAHAHA..qing is sooooooooooooooooooo gonna kill me.i know it..alrights..i'll try ta get u more freebies kk? haha..

ohya!!! I saw stitch darling today!!!oh god..how i missed her man! and ta think tt we've always been sucha sweet frens..(and i mean..viv,qing and myself) but,,, tt stitchy lil thingy..FERGET MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! she even whispered ta viv on the phone saying..'its 14th of oct rights? rights?' lmao.donno wat ta say la....lol



alrights..havent got anything else ta share.toodles peeps!