Monday, December 29, 2008
Ok,nvm bout my title first.yesterday was Jess's wedding!!!
she was absolutely stunning!!!
Jessmine, a gal who just knew nights ago from Jess's hen's night was like saying 'shes so PRETTTY!!!' umpteen times la!!!
but well, the video pictures were all so sweet.Could really see Jess's fortunate feelings and all. When she walked down the aisle, I was like close to tears. I was so happy fer her. She and her husband have been tgt fer 8 yrs now. E.I.G.H.T long yrs..aye, whatever it is, im really frigging happy fer her!!!
alrights, PICTURES!!!
Jessmine and myself =)

Mee Kee, myself, JESS, jessmine!!! prettay!!!
cant wait fer Susanns cam's pictures!!!
......................................................................................................................
Im to lazy ta do my 2008 evaluations..LOL.shall do it on the 30th!! cos i'll be heading ta DEX's place fer bbq on the 31'st!!! WEEEE~~ BBQ!! cant wait!!!
lalala!
p.s.: bong, I love/miss and HATE you!!!
its a crowd.nobody will understand.


