Sunday, December 14, 2008
ok, its been 7 days since I've last blogged. Many things changed. Things like my pathetic complexion is getting really REALLY bad!!! sobs. cries* Things like relationship with my mum which Im so sick of typing the whole scene out.Its been kinda on&off. sighs. Things like my weight increasing! Things like one of my gf was in the verge of breaking down, and when she finally thought she is gonna move on, things started ta get complicated. GRRRR~ Christmas is nearing..but Im not the least bit happy! WHY WHY WHY?!!
I've always wanted ta go on a healthy diet. BUT, im never really disciplined. HAHA. i would find food ta munch at around 12plus 1 am? chewchewmunchmunch til im like in the nearly bloated state. HAHA. Sometimes I wonder if its because my life is getting a lil tough fer me tt Im using food as my escape. But yet, I guess Im having a food crave disorder.LOL.
Talking bout my pathetic gross comlexion, it cant really be reflected on my pictures. The only reason behind it is because Im mostly using my N73 ta snap pictures which thus explains the fact tt it aint sharp enough ta capture my pimples, blemishes and all. Which is quite a good thing right? LOL.
Alrights, lets start with Supperclub night!
went there with viv and carissa and made a new friend there! Name's jasmine btw. i like tt name! HAHA.
*viv and zing shd knw why* LOL
Jasmine and...Kristine. hmms. i feel a lil weird typing tt previous line. haa.

So then, days later, met up with sharifah dear. shopped in town and all. haha..tt lil bitch says she swears tt the guy working at Agnes b smiled at her, in the most hawtest smile any girl cud ever expect frm a really cute guy. haha. WHATEVER. cos anyways, heard tt hes already taken by some really doll-ish looking gal. must be a perfect match i guess. (=
and then, a couple of days later, met up with kerlyn hunn. SUPPOSEDLY, ta help/accompany her ta finish up her almost due assignment. butBUT, just like good old times..we started ta watch online shows! HAHAHAH..so much fer helping/accompanying her HUH?! but well, cant blame me. Blame GOSSIP GIRLS!!! im sooooooo hooked on tt show! believe me ppl. this is a really gd tv series. ((=
ok, lets just have the pictures ta do the talking!






Two days earlier, met up with Carissa . Initially ta shop. But I was feeling kinda unwell, and then, I was also sorta like left with no choice but ta attend this store opening cause I didnt wanna upset my mum any further. So yeps, left town at early evening, rushed down ta Liang court fer C.H.A.I's official opening. and then, headed ta a Japanese restaurant at the basement. The ramen and udon is really nice!!! And also, I happen ta find a Japanese drugstore there, selling many products tt I might not be able ta find just anywere in Singapore. (=


The prawn tempura tt Carissa is holding looks like smtg tt ppl use ta 'colour' dont u think? LOL!!! C and I were practically laughing our asses out when I asked her tt! U guys will understand if you've watched Sex and The city! winks* =p
alrights. im off ta cleanse my hopeless face, and pop straight into bed! Toodles ppl!
Ps. I love viv, zing, sharifah, qing and kerlyn.
Ps no.2 - Zing, I MISS YOU! lol.
Its often said tt no matter the truth, ppl see what they want to see. While some ppl take a step back and finds out they were looking at the same pic all along.


