My diary,my escape...
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
2009.

ok, lemme recall how I've spent my past first seven days of 2009.
went ta carissa's place fer new year's countdown, den it it was back ta workworkwork.
I miss my mum alot.
But shes happily in Milan, too busy ta even call me.
Busy with what, well, its obvious enough isn't it? sigh, my mum abandoned me fer fashion. LOL.

Im trying very hard ta set my new year resolutions.
But i concluded tt Im sure I would never really stick ta it. but wellwell, lemme just share a few of my goals fer this year. (:

1. Slim down
haha. as i've already shared, im never really disciplined ta not have snacks after 8pm, but i'll try my very BEST!!! fer Feelza, I have to. haha.

2. Get into SIM.
god.I really hope im accepted into the course man. I'll be notified this month.i'll just keep my fingers crossed***

3. Find a better job.
ok, to be honest, i dont really hate my job.Its just tt, the pay is pathetic fer the amount of workload. And also, my manager REALLY REALLY sucks ta the core. Im sure most ppl who have worked in my outlet agrees with me. (:
My ideal job would be working as a ground staff at the airport. I think airport is a really amazing place. Its a place where people depart, either fer good or temporary, where you'll see tears of joy, or tears due to the fact tt someone dear is gonna be dearly missed. Its just a place where various kinds of emotions would be clearly displayed. And moreover, I enjoy long rides. So, staying far away from the airport is definitely not a problem ta me. just hope tt some senior staff frm SIA would randomly click into my blog! den they'll realise theres somebody out there h=tt has such a great passion ta serve their company.LOL. RANDOMMMMMMM. :p

4. Treat myself better.

Seriously, I think I havent being selfish enough. I've always placed family and friends as my priority. At times, friends, then, family. Im starting ta not know myself. So what right have I got ta tell othas tt they should know me? Im gonna take a step back and start ta set my priorities right. I wanna use this year ta seek the various things tt i've being missing out. A new hobby/course might be a good start.haha.

5. Stick ta my above goals.
haha.what a joke, but seriously, I'LL REALLY TRY. lol.

The start of 2009 has taught me some important lessons that I ought ta know. Retreating is probably the best way ta see myself better. I dont really see myself as an adult who have mine-sets that are a DUH~ ta certain pppl regarding certain issues. But im gonna learn ta be more independent, not overly, solely relying on my friends when problems arise. I guess turning 20 in ten months is the best reason why I should learn ta pick myself up when I fall.

This time round, Im really gonna love myself more.
Not forgetting all those lovelies who never fail ta be there fer me.

Kerlyn, I miss the starbucks days~
Zing, I miss you rubbing my tummy! LOL
Sharifah, I miss the times when we text the same thing right after we depart from each otha!
Feelza, babe, i learn alot from you today.many thanks fer tt. <3
Jessmine, theres so much more that Im gonna love bout you!!!
Qing, I cant wait fer friday! Love you many!
Vivian, its been a great 5 years.
Jason, I cant tell you enough how much i appreciate u as my buddy!!!=)


but well, guess its really a turning point fer me.

reminiscing..2008

what a year!












So i guess, tts it people! Im glad its already 2009!

p.s: i miss my mum!!! <3