Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Its been months..I thought I could just heck everytg, but the truth is, everytg is still so crystal clear in my mind. The smses content, the photos. There was a point when I really thought I could just delete the photos tt we took tgt. But it aint all tt easy at all.
Everyday of my life, I pretend tt im alright just so not ta worry the lovelies in my life. But sorry sweets, my current post is sucha disappointment rights?!
One fact tt I no longer wish ta hide is tt I cannot make myself understand what actually ended evertg between us. But den agn, perhaps ta u, nth happened. You'r just some juvenile immature jerks tt I just have yet ta make myself believe how unlucky I was. Over the friends who warned me bout you, I doltishly chose ta trust you.
I should have known tt 'A LEOPARD WILL NEVER CHANGE IT'S SPOTS'
why havent I realise it yet?
anyways, below are some pictures taken after my haircut!
I think my hair looks better after permed! :)




