My diary,my escape...
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Whats ahead?



I srsly have got no idea.

Suddenly I miss the times during my primary and secondary school days.

When I was much younger, I used ta be crazily obsessed with collecting 還珠格格 stickers.
I would go to the machine ta purchase 1 or 2 almost everyday. Sometimes, I would skip my recess just so ta save up enough money ta buy more stickers. And as soon as those stickers were in my hands, I thought I was the happiest girl anyone would have ever met. HAHA. exaggerating right?! But well, those were the days when one could be so easily contented.

During my secondary school days, I can recall myself always staying back after school ta just rot ard the canteen. Most of my afternoons were either spent with viv and eliza. Crazy recordings and photosessions at viv's place, shopping and underage clubbing with them were like the only few things I always do during my secondary 2-4 yrs.. It was only during my last yr in school that I became closer ta shi chin. Many of us would go ta her place after school ta rush our O'level art! Sometimes I would stayover at her place. I can still remember Bong would play wang lee hom's songs the entire time. HIS MP3 MIGHT JUST ONLY HAVE HIS SONGS at tt point of time!!! HAHA. Just imagine the pitiful us, listening ta the exact same singer's song the whole time! POOR US.

And when I fall out with my mum, I would call eliza ta meet me by the swing near our place. I love sitting on a swing. The feeling of being above the ground just fer awhile was enough ta make me ferget the troubles and all. But it was only a year back when I realise tt it has been transformed into some playground. ):

God I miss those times.

But I know that its time ta really stop remincing the past.

I wonder when will I really really laugh again.

I feel like im wearing a mask facing the world.

I cant take criticism, and often feels that many ppl out there just enjoy ta bing me down.

I abhor ppl judging me when they dont even know me.

Im trying ta hide my flaws, but at the same time, cant help but ta trust ppl easily.

I reveal my unhappiness faster den I knw at times.

I forgive, but I cant ferget.

so why am i typing this entry? Dont ask me. I dont knw myself either.