My diary,my escape...
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Flicks and games kept me alive...

Hello there! MY BLOG'S NOT DEAD YET!!! :)
It's been quite awhile yea?
So anyways, have been busy with work, catching up with my babes, watching movies and just some chilling sessions with my babes.

Oh ya, I've yet ta declare that Im back at Shu Uemura as a part-timer. TBS's peeps are not bad, just that Im under one pathetic, irresponsible manager. So well, Im glad Im back at Shu Uemura. It just feels so good ta be back into sucha great united team. :):):)

So anyways, went ta catch Marley and Me just days ago.
( sorrrrrrrrrrrrry jason! I knw I promised you. I knw I bu jiang yi qi. :( )
haha.. but I knw my buddy wont blame/curse me fer that! :) tee-hee!
Marley and me is an amazing flick. Its 80% laughter,20% tears. Just really saddening at the ending. After watching this flick made me so wanna have a dog of my own. Seeing the bond that John Grogan(Owen Wilson) and Jennifer Grogan( Jennifer Aniston ) formed with marley made me just wanna rear a dog so much!!! But sadly, my mummy dearest abhors furry animals. Hamsters, cats, dogs, aye, any thing thats furry is SO out of the question la. The only pet that I've once own is tortoise. Like so boring right?! Yea. haha.
Rating fer this flick? Its definitely a 5 STAR flick. Not draggy at all. Very detailed bout their life with Marley.


This scene was so funny la!!! I was laughing hysterically la! Ok, lemme share with you guys who have yet ta watch. Jennifer was driving while Marley was on John's lap. Initially, curious Marley poked his head outta the window. But minutes later, his whole body was out. John could only hold onto Marley's lower body ta prevent him from breaking free. Jennifer on the otha hand could do nothing cause they're on the highway. So yea, sums up this comical scene. LOL!
Srsly, WATCH IT! no regrets fer sure!!!! :)


Yesterday, I finally gotta meet Kerlyn babe!!! Its been ages man. Tt woman is ALWAYS not free la! But well, Im glad we met up.:) Went ta sing k fer a few hrs den headed over ta The Cathay ta watch MY BLOODY VALENTINE. Its a 3D film. Its my very first time watching a 3D flick!! Was so freaking excited!!! But GOD, It was a freaking gore flick la.
( viv, now I knw why you refuse ta catch it with me. )
Bloody scenes all the time. Everthing just seems to be re-acting right infont of me. I was practically screaming the whole entire time. Its like..Im on a roller-coaster ride. No, worse. I cant think of another way ta express how horrifying this flick is. But, the storyline kinda suck. Althou they made it very successful on the horrifying part. I think its really psychotic la.
( Or maybe, that was what they were trying ta show. Horrifying and psychotic. ) LOL.
I'll rate this movie a 3STAR.


Thats the attire that the murderer wears on his killing spree. Its a Miner's attire.


Ok, PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!

3D SPECS!





Ps. ( Jzeying hunny, IMISSYOU PLENTY! )