My diary,my escape...
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Omg, CHILDISH.

Like, SRSLY, GROW UP. if u aint proud of having me in your life, click DELETE from fb and friendster ta have me officially erased!!! I wont care a shit. It really irritates me when I comment on your fb or friendster, you delete it and comment on mine. Com'on man. whats the point. If you're afraid of having me in your life, I dont understand why and WONT wanna spend another sec trying ta figure it out. Since it aint the first time, I figured your level of maturity aint as high as I thought.

Months back, you decided ta just stop contacting me without giving me any real explanation. And when I recently talked bout it, you decided ta just heck it. Ok fine.

So ta prevent history from repeating itself, I'll be glad if u were ta vanish away from my life as you loved to. Cos I think it would pretty much stay the same. :)


Go on, DELETE AWAY~~~

roll eyes * 100,00,00,0000000!!!