Sunday, May 3, 2009
Beware peeps! Its gonna be a freaking LOOOOOONG post!
At this very point of time, Im still trying ta recall what did I wanted to start of with.hmms, lets see, how bout a heart-ta-heart night out with my darling zing sis? :)
Met zing up a week back at far east. Had Mee Soto at Far East, shopped a lil, den this woman said she had craving fer POPEYE'S mashed potato. Ok, I must admit one fact here. I absolutely ABHOR mashed potato. Was super reluctant ta try a bite of zing's share initially..but..she told me it taste really different compared ta like, KFC and otha fast food restaurants. So yea, I gave it a try, and totally FELL IN LOVE WITH IT!
Next, we walked ta the end of the SG flyer area. Its totally 'created' fer couples laaa! Its kinda secluded..with SG flyer behind us and Esplande infront of us. :)
hehehe..NOPE, we didnt do anytg "hanky panky"** LOL! (cheeky look with eyebrows jumping )
BUTBUTBUT,,, i still prefer Marine Barrage's night scenery. :)))
PICTURES!

Than, a couple of days later, met viv and gang at SPINELLI. used the net a lil bit, den was shoo-ed away cause they were closing. HAHA. so, just when I thought we were heading home, all decided ta head ta Coffee bean ta hang out a lil bit longer. So thats when the 'FUN' began! played 5,10. haha. look at the picture below! Thats Viv's forfeit! bet she was totally enjoying herself!!! :)




den last tues, met viv up ta shop fer Qing's b'day gift.
EH QING, THKS FER THE DINNER TREAT YAH!!! BUT I'LL NEVER FERGET WHAT YOU SAID WHEN YOU SAW THE GIFT WE GAVE YOU ON THE CAB. why? CAUSE, I BEAR GRUDGES! lol. hahahaha... :) lovelove <3





Den met Viv up on sat fer her photoshoot. Had lunch at Carl's Jr. God, Their Guacamole Burger is just TO DIE FER LAAA!!! But I do regret, fer not listening at viv as to just order one and we share..cos we both ate only half of it each. SO WASTED! :(
whatever it is, after eating that, I cant think of another fast food restaurant that serves something better than Carl's Jr. Or perhaps, I have yet ta savor the best. hahaha..
ok..last picture of my entry.

ps. I dont know what else should I say.


