Saturday, May 30, 2009
CHEW AND SPIT.
ok, my title is pretty much crap. or maybe, it can actually link up ta my past experience. 'CHEW AND SPIT'. You guys know what I mean? Sometimes, I really ponder if I should try so hard in certain things. But it honestly suck when you keep going in circles, knowing that it'll get you ta nowhere. Why? why cant I let it go? And the worst thing is, I actually enjoy listening ta some songs that reminds me so much of him. Its like, Im pushing myself ta the cliff, unwilling ta let go until perhaps, when I finally get pushed down, den maybe, I'll realise, realise all wasnt worth. But, the truth is, I know it aint worth, but I just keep going in circles. URGHHHS~!!!
Ok, shall do some updates on my recent life. :)
28 May 2009
Went school fer SSEL class. I tell you, its damn boringgg, ta the EXTREME MAX! I practically left the class half the time la. Hate it when she says 'I'll penalize you!' ''you do this, I'll PENALIZE you!'' Like com'on man, stop threatening us la!!! Damn annoying!
So anyways, went Serangoon Gardens with Sindy and Kayleigh fer some cantonese dessert.. Yummilicious la~!!! Mishuelle met us up after that fer K. :)
LETS DO IT AGAIN SOMETIME SOON YEA?!
Ice blended Mango with sago and pearls, Black glutinous rice with yam and coconut milk.
29 May 2009
Met up with Viv and Carissa at Starbucks ta 'study'. ok, I used the aprostrophy because I only did one accounts question. After that, I totally heck it one side la. tsktsk. EXAMS COMING KRISTINE!!! Okay, im gonna study again tmr. haha.
Jerrel came over ta Great world city hours later. Had dinns at Mac and after some 'mama-and-daughter' nagnagnag episode, viv suggested ta sheesha. And off we went! :)
Went home pretty early.Everyone of us were mostly in their own universe, thinking about our stuff and all. Carissa babe revealed one of her darkest secret. I seriously cant believe one can actully love the otha this much. so much ta endure everything.
Carissa, the next will be better yo! :):):)
And Vivian, Im sure he wouldnt want you ta fret so much bout it. Just concentrate on ur job-search k? :)



God, IMISS jzeying, sharifah, jessmin and kerlyn!!!


