My diary,my escape...
Saturday, May 16, 2009

Who's gonna fill it ta the

brim?


I dont regret having that tiff, cause I really do hope fer the better.
C and J said that people change. And the scariest part is, the only way ta make things better is ta learn ta adapt ta it. Cause at the end of the day, it'll just be me getting hurt if the otha doesnt realise tt he/she has changed. Im just too afraid tt I cant catch her/her pace.

And its only when this 'declaration tiff' occurred, den I remember tt I have not been sticking ta the goal below. A goal tt I've set earlier this year.
4. Treat myself better.

Its just so hard. Cos I never liked ta spend time alone. Rarely. Unless Im at my lowest point. And thats why I tend ta rely on my dear ones. But its not all that I can always rely and depend on. Sometimes, the closest might just not be one that you've always thought he/she is.

Change is constant. ok, was I speaking Physics? LOL.
But well, I do agree on that.

2006- you wrote, 'i told my mum eu're my only sister. and i do not have a best fren

2007-you wrote, 'never once regret starting the journey with eu.cos eu made me feel wanted even when the one I loved left me. eu made me realise, how important friendship could ever be.
This journey is only between eu and me...and I'm sure nobody could ever break the bond.'

It was those sentences above that kept me ta hold on ta this sister-ship.
I just really hope it'll 'only get better'

K session with Kerlyn sweetheart






Random!!Why cant I shake you off my mind?