Sunday, July 5, 2009
Isnt it?
Everything that Im feeling now, its all just so new ta me. Im not exactly sure if Im handling it well, cause at the end of the day, its still just you and me facing this. A part of tells me ta try ta understand that its all unfamiliar ta him as well. But, anotha part tells me that Im getting exhausted. With him creping into my head every now and than is kinda, killing me.
So, Man up, will you?
I cant constantly ask you whats on your mind when all you do is, stone.
Whats surprising myself is that, Im quite a chatty person, and the fact that Im falling fer a person like you, someone whos slightly 'louder' than a mice! HAHA. nope, Im not exaggerating here. I wont mind enjoying the serenity with you. But, god, too much silence kills the mood!!! :/
Urghs.
And, we communicate better behind the screens. I seriously hate that. Its like, you cant open up when we meet and only pour things out ta me when we apart. Whats that?!
I really hope you mean what you said.
Alrights..shall do some pictures updates!!!
I erm, ferget when I met up with Sharifah dear..but its last week la. HAHA.






NEXT, erm, 3rd of july I think...haha








