Monday, August 17, 2009
Have you ever...
had thoughts that you'd wanna slap yourself and tell yourself, ''Ferget it!''
Well, I did.Or rather, still am having this thought in my head.
Im so exhausted by this thought.I wont say tt its consuming me.But rather, its like, always randomly popping out into my system. Say like, fer example, when you'r so close ta completing your jigsaw puzzle, you wud try ta think and match the last few pieces ta the puzzle no matter how exhausted you are right?
I dont know if Im making any sense on the above example.It's 3:28am as Im blogging.so pardon me if it doest make sense ta you.My brain aint functioning as it should.
Whatever it is,Im just thankful tt baby s ALWAYS here fer me. He knows how sucky I've been feeling. Sometimes I feel bad when I have such thoughts..cuz baby will always be trying hard ta make me ferget bout it..but my stupid brain, would just think abt it.Just really hope theres some kind of 'SELECTIVE MEMORY WASH PILL' in the market.I would so wanna get it! HAHAHA!
Just got home from Mt Faber with baby. Among the few places we frequent, I prefer barrage.
It much more breezy!!!
Alrights, I better turn in soon. Meeting baby fer breakfast den movie! WEEEE~
Anyways, talking bout movie, Baby and I watched The Proposal!

I tell you, I'll rate it 8.5/10!
I was practically laughing from the min the movie started til I got up from my seat! Its been ages since I've laughed throughout an entire flick.It was really goooooood~!!! Pls people, CATCH IT!!!
Alrights, I better wash up now! Baby should be calling me in abit. I wanna laze below my comfy comforter and wait fer baby's phonecall! Nights ta all!


