My diary,my escape...
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Two is better than one.

I've been extremely lazy bout this whole blogging thingy.
Cause maybe, Im never one of those who'd type their daily events out and publish fer the whole world ta see. But typing them out and saving them into drafts are my last resort when I dont wanna share them with just anyone. But Im glad that its all solved now. Baby never fail ta spot the fact that Im hiding something from him. His piercing detective eyes would just leave me confessing all my random thoughts. (:

Okay, lemme sum up the things I've been doing!

* Watch Chef at Home on AFC.
* Online shopping.
* Job searching.
* window shopping. ):):):
* Out with baby.
* Hair dye session at viv's with qing. ( which we were SUPPOSED ta help qing out with her proj!)

Guess thats pretty much all the lil things I've been doing all these while...haha

Next up are some of baby's cyber suicide pics! (:

Baby's signature poses.

And me eating one of the best ramen in Singapore~ ( Ken ramen house noodle )


Hairdye session!! WOOTS~!


Viv acting cute!

Qing before and during hairdye.

The hairdye rock chics!


Cause two is better than one, right baby? (: