Tuesday, December 29, 2009
If only I can find a way to.
I feel so vulnerable at times.
Its like, my world is revolving solely around him.
Its crushing me.
I wanna be more independent.
Its like, his text, his phonecalls and his voice are my air to breathe.
I feel disgusted with myself that I cant be understanding enough that hes in army and thus, is unable to text or call as frequent as he wants to.
I need to stop being so demanding.
I need to stop crying.
I need to start solving problems on my own instead of telling him every single things/issues that have been happening from my day-to-day activities.
I need to stop giving up on this relationship. ( Sorry baby, I know I hurt you whenever I mention that.)
Lastly, I need to do some soul searching on why cant I stop being so childish at times and learn to cherish this man who God have arranged for us to meet.
Im sorry baby.


