My diary,my escape...
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
WORTHLESS

Maybe I really am.
This ranting blog of mine will never be a place where I can share happy things.
Im depressed. Half the time, I feel Im always up to some ridiculous acts.
Im caught up in a FUCK-UP job and crazy mum.

Baby, who is one of my piller of support often has to endure my rants and nonsensical attitude.
I seriously wanna disappear.
Who's there for you when you truly need someone?
I feel helpless.

Guess nobody would understand the shit that Im going through.
Nobody except baby.

I know shutting myself away from friends doesnt work.
But who am I to turn to when people are interested to know whats going on with your life?
Friends AINT here to stay.
I only have myself.

Theres no vice-versa care and concern between friends.
So heres the thing,
this is gonna be the only place where I'll rant from today's date.
I shall officially shut my rantings solely to my blog and baby.